What I Wore - Vol. 2

Well would you look at that? I started a "series" about my weekly outfits and then immediately fell  behind on posting. World class blogger over here! Hopefully you don't mind, but I'm going to double up for the next couple weeks to get back on track. 

I will admit, this little exercise has made me realize what I enjoy wearing and what doesn't necessarily feel very "me". Jumpsuits? Very me. All white? Love! Turtleneck with a varsity style jacket? Not my best look. 

Do you have a uniform of sorts for work? Do you gravitate towards the same 3 sweaters all winter like I do? 


WEEK 1:
Jeans - Old Navy (old, $15) / Button Down - The Limited (old w/ sleeves cut off, $20) / Sweatshirt - Target ($8) / Shoes - Target ($25) / Ribbon - Michael's ($3) / Earrings - Forever 21 (old, $5)
Jumpsuit - Target ($21) / Turtleneck - Target via Instagram ($5) / Shoes - ASOS via Poshmark ($26) / Earrings - DIY ($3)
Top - Chicwish via Instagram ($15) / Pants - Old Navy (old, $3) / Shoes - ASOS via Poshmark ($26) / Earrings - old & unknown source
Sweater - Target (old, $25) / Pants - Old Navy (old, $9) / Shoes - Target ($25) / Earrings - Anthropologie (old, $18)

WEEK 2:
Sweater - H&M ($15) / Dress - Splendid via Savers ($15) / Tights - Old Navy ($5) / Shoes - ASOS via Poshmark ($26) /  Earrings - Forever21 ($6)
Sweater - H&M ($15) / Pants - Marshall's (old, $20) / Shoes - Target ($25) / Earrings - Baublebar ($29)
Sleeveless Turtleneck - Target (old, $25) / Jacket - Ralph Lauren via Sample Sale ($10) / Pants - Target ($28) / Shoes - ASOS via Poshmark / Earrings - Baublebar ($29)


Comments

Popular Posts