Links I Love - Vol. 3

YOU GUYS!!! The sun is out! Its 75 degrees! I legit have no chill right now!! I was starting to think we'd never see the day. Tomorrow's forecast is similar and I told Greg we need to be outside from the break of daylight till way past my bedtime. I don't care what we do, I just want to be basking in the glorious warmth that we here in New York so desperately deserve. Greg hinted that maybe its time we bust out the fire pit and roast up some marshmallows for s'mores, and I gotta say, I ain't mad about that kind of thinking. What do you all have on the agenda this weekend? Leave a comment below! And you better be enjoying this spring time weather while it lasts! God knows they're probably have a blizzard in the forecast a week from now.

I've always been an avid supporter of walks.

For my friends who love to travel and have kids outside the toddler age, this book is genius!

I think I may be buying Greg a little present to help him on his WFH days.

Will this be the newest self-help book with a cult following?

Christine's post on Mexico City has me considering a location I'd never thought twice about before.

Target has a new housewares line and its basically Anthropologie for cheap and I am all kinds of pumped!

I want to marry John Krasinski, but also I would be heartbroken if him and Emily Blunt broke up. Dilema, dilema....

I'm going to try and incorporate this tiphttps://cupcakesandcashmere.com/fashion/the-stylists-tip-that-changed-the-way-i-get-dressed more when I get dressed in the morning.

If you follow @shutthekaleup then you probably know the importance of manuka honey but if you, read up!

Every blogger this month seems to have gone to Cartagena and now its #1 on my travel bucket list for next winter. Check out KathyGrace and Blair's posts if you're looking for some vacation inspiration.

I never thought Rachel should have ended up with Joey before reading this. Now I can't see it any other way.

Another genius idea for my friends with kids.

If you want a good laugh.

The perfect cheese board ingredients, all from my favorite grocery store.

Speaking of TJ, I'm all about these quick and easy dinner hacks.

I'm going to memorize this list of no-no's for next time I have to discuss salary. Who knew!?!

P.S. Clearly that photo isn't a reflection of our current weather. It was from a couple weekends ago when the weather was at an all time high of 50 degrees and I was starting to just being able to leave the house without a scarf and gloves was me living my best life. 

Comments

Popular Posts