Links I Love - Vol. 5

Our office holiday party was last night and lets just say I'm not a sprightly 21 year old anymore. Since when did hangovers become a full day thing? Regardless, its the weekend and I've got some fun stuff on the agenda that I refuse to let a nasty hangover ruin. A couple girlfriends and I got the brilliant idea to plan a fancy girls holiday dinner. You know the kind, with purdy dresses, fancy up-do's. Real regal and shit. Except we're not UES socialites, so a more accurate depiction would be sequin dresses from Express, a curl or two and many a cocktail at a restaurant with 2-3 dollar signs in their Yelp review. And if that's not enough, I also have a brunch on Sunday where the only requirement is "glitter". Two sequins worthy events in one weekend? That's whats up! What are all of you up to this weekend? 

The story behind Beautiful Boy, staring Steve Carell, is a must read.

Luckily I have a strong pain tolerance and rarely need pain medication, but for those who are curious about the differences between Tylenol, Advil and Aspirin, this ones for you.

If your everyday tote is a black hole of mess and chaos, this organizer may be just what you need.

I can't wait to try this cauliflower bolognese recipe! I may try to reduce the amount of oil/butter but will keep you posted (check my IG stories for updates).

If you're looking to find the best store bought tomato sauce, this taste test was very informative.

Can we give a round of applause to Playboy for this feature? Fuck yes!

If you're a veracious reader and looking to catch up on all the best fiction books of 2018, this list may help.

Unlike Victoria's Secret and Papa John's, some companies are paying attention and trying to make a difference. Way to go Secret, Third Love, Patagonia.

I know its not work appropriate, so I'm saving this for the weekend.

There was a new episode of my favorite video series on Bon Appetite's YouTube channel. For the record, I would never have the patience for this shit but I wish I worked in the test kitchen.

Not that any parents need advice, but these tidbits from real parents were interesting to read through (and I don't even have kids).


Comments

Popular Posts