Links I Love - Vol. 3

This week has been a weird one. I swear I haven't known what day of the week it is on any given day. I started Tuesday thinking it was Monday, only later to think it was Wednesday that same afternoon. Then I thought Thursday was Wednesday. Guess this is what you get for the first full work week in what seems like months coupled with a fairly empty city thanks to the Rosh Hashanah holiday. Anywho! The weekend is here and I'm excited to head up to Connecticut for my friends engagement party. And since we plan to drive up and back in one day, here's hoping Sunday brings some much needed down time. More importantly, my fingers are crossed hurricane Florence dies down and my sister in Virginia and friends in North Carolina are safe and sound. What's on your agenda this weekend?

Have you guys heard about the Amazon's newest series Forever? Maya Rudolph can do no wrong in my eyes, so I'm excited to watch.

This recipe for cooking tortellini like pot stickers is a gamechanger! I can't wait to try it!

If you saw my IG Story earlier this week, I was raving about these faux leather leggings. They're great, you need them and they're on sale. It's a no brainer.

Greg and I had initially talked about going to Morocco for our honeymoon and Grace's guide serves as a reminder that we need to go sooner rather than later.

Speaking of travel, Leslie's guide to Copenhagen has bumped Denmark to the short list.

October is right around the corner and I'm jonesing for a good fall DIY. If only I had a porch or a hallway to put a welcome mat.

Do you color your hair to cover grey's? I've been fortunate that I don't have any grey hairs as of yet, but this interview with 4 women on going grey has me hoping I can embrace it when it does happen.

After reading this article on dressing for Fall, I've had this dress in my cart all week. Whats better than a turtleneck? A turtleneck DRESS! Hellooooooo cozy.

This NYTimes article was heartbreaking but brings up a controversial topic that should really be discussed more openly and honestly.

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts